Belle Isle, officially Belle Isle Park, is a 982-acre island park in the Detroit River, between the United States mainland and Canada.
(844) 235-5375 | 2 Inselruhe Ave, Detroit, MI 48207
Comerica Park is an open-air ballpark located in Downtown Detroit. It serves as the home of the Detroit Tigers of Major League Baseball, replacing historic Tiger Stadium in 2000.
(313) 962-4000 | 2100 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201
Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History is located in the Cultural Center of the U.S. city of Detroit, Michigan. Founded in 1965, it holds the world's largest permanent exhibit on African American culture.
(313) 494-5800 | Wayne State University, 315 E Warren Ave, Detroit, MI 48202
The Detroit Historical Museum is located at 5401 Woodward Avenue in the city's Cultural Center Historic District in Midtown Detroit.
(313) 833-7935 | 5401 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48202
The Detroit Institute of Arts, located in Midtown Detroit, Michigan, has one of the largest, most significant art collections in the United States. In 2003, the DIA ranked as the second largest municipally owned museum in the United States.
(313) 833-7900 | 5200 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48202
Ford Field is an indoor American football stadium located in Downtown Detroit. It is the home field of the National Football League's Detroit Lions. It is owned by the Detroit/Wayne County Stadium Authority.
(313) 262-2000 | 2000 Brush St, Detroit, MI 48226
The Guardian Building is a landmark skyscraper in the United States, located at 500 Griswold Street in Downtown Detroit, Michigan, within the Financial District.
(313) 963-4567 | 500 Griswold St, Detroit, MI 48226
Greektown Casino Hotel in Detroit, Michigan is one of three casino resort hotels in the city, and one of four in the Detroit-Windsor area. Greektown Casino, LLC is majority owned by Greektown Superholdings, Inc. and Greektown Newco Sub Inc.
(313) 223-2999 | 555 E Lafayette St, Detroit, MI 48226
The MGM Grand Detroit in Detroit, Michigan is one of three casino resort hotels in the city, and one of four in the Detroit–Windsor area.
(877) 888-2121 | 1777 Third St. Detroit, MI 48226
The Renaissance Center is a group of seven interconnected skyscrapers in Downtown Detroit, Michigan, United States. Located on the International Riverfront, the Renaissance Center complex is owned by General Motors as its world headquarters.
(313) 567-3126 | 400 Renaissance Center Drive Detroit, MI